Adventures of Shenrique the hedgehog
A downloadable game for Windows
The legally-distinct sequel to the hit GBTK game Adventures of enrqiue the hedgehog!!
AN INTENTIONALLY BAD GAME MADE FOR GAME BREAKER'S TOOLKIT JAM 3, A GAME JAM FOR BAD DESIGN.
The game was made for the following voting criteria in the GBTK Jam 3:
- Frustration (does your game force you to wait or redo a lot of content?)
- Unfairness (how little does the player's skill impact gameplay?)
- Confusion (how badly do you teach your mechanics?)
- Uncanny valley (how ugly does your game look?)
- Ear destruction (how bad is the audio?)
- Bugs (or features in this case)
- Microtransactions (or any BS triple AAA game practice. Please don't use actual money for this though)
The game has 4 levels, with different backgrounds. If you haven't seen a final level with a mostly white background, you haven't beaten the game.
(Listed in reverse-alphabetical order by second letter in middle name offset by birth date randomized by cloud formation information in Cirebon, Indonesia from Open Weather Map API modified by favorite color and mother's maiden name)
Josh Marlowe: Art, Story, Character Design, World Design
Gunnar Clovis: Development, Production, Music Direction, Writing, Concept, Additional Art
Google Images: Supporting Artist
The game was made using GameMaker, Microsoft Paint, and ScreenToGif.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.