Roulette Up Concept Board
Roulette Up and the following demo are the property of Galaxy Gaming.
This is a conceptual demo for testing and demonstration purposes only.
- Click "Run game".
- Press F11 to toggle fullscreen. This is highly recommended, allowing you to view the entire vertical board.
- Alternatively, you may zoom in/out by holding Control and then using the mouse scroll wheel, or your other zoom controls for your browser.
- Places bets for the next roulette spin by pressing the number keys 1 to 7.
- Press spacebar to output a new spin result.
- Advanced: You may force the next spin result to be 1 higher or lower than the previous using the up/down arrow keys. This is for testing and demonstration purposes.
- Advanced: You may press R to reset the demo to its initial state.
Game Not Responding to Your Inputs?
Try clicking inside the game window with your mouse. Your web browser may be "eating" the inputs and not passing them due to game's iframe. By clicking the game window, you are letting your browser know that you are trying to interact with it.
Alternatively, trying reloading the webpage.
If you continue to have problems, try using another browser. Your current browser may not include the WebGL framework to properly run this demo.
Roulette Up is a progressive wager for roulette.
Multiple players can place simultaneous wagers on between any round of roulette. Any player may place continuous repeated wagers after every round regardless of how many prior wagers they have already in-play.
A wager is lost if a number spun is equal to or less than the previous number.
If a spun number is greater than the previous number, a wager rises on the Roulette Up board, incrementing by one line. As this streak of continuously rising roulette results continues, wagers will continue to rise until the streak ends. Wagers are then paid according to the payouts listed beside each appropriate line, up to a maximum of a streak of 8 which pays 100% of the progressive.
This is a conceptual demo and does not represent a final product.
Graphics are not representative of a final product, but an exercise to demonstrate a possible layout and framework of how Roulette Up might be included on existing roulette boards.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.