- WASD or Arrow Keys or IJKL or ,AOE for movement
- Z or T or Backspace or Delete to undo actions
- Y or X to redo actions
- R to restart level
Alternatively, the game can be fully controlled with the mouse/touchscreen.
- Click & drag / swipe for movement
- Click & hold still to open a mouse / touch user interface
- Click the respective UI button when open to undo (Z), redo (Y), or restart (R)
- Click anywhere else to close the user interface
Manipulate linked doppelgangers that exist in each other's negative space. Work together with yourself to clear each area. Discover that your possibilities are far more than they may at first seem.
Art assets from https://www.kenney.nl/assets/bit-pack
Royalty free music and free sound effects from https://www.fesliyanstudios.com
Made in about six-ish hours in one-sitting on 11/27/2019. It fell within the last minute bounds of the Weekly Game Jam 124 so I submitted it to that.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Controls Updated! Touchscreen Compatible!Feb 10, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This was awesome. Really had to use my noggin on some of the levels.
Thank you so much 😊
This is my favorite game jam game I've done, I've been obsessed with this black-and-white concept in different forms for 10+ years, and I do fully intend to come back to it, but a glance at my itch profile shows how slow / bad I am with that haha...
I hadn't said it before but I think this game is absolute genius.
This is amazingly good! I love the levels created.